Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My times !

Hi friends ...

Today I have come up with a sour truth that "it is not that easy to be idle always"... Please read it again.... Before reading this further think of why is it so....? Yes it is not easy to be idle when you think of mounting task ahead of you. For instance you have to complete your assignment the very next day... You sit before your television watching out your favorite football team keeps scoring.. Or..Hearing music of your dream musician... Will your mind be completely after the thing you enjoy? Definitely NO...There may be exceptions to whom i don't like to share my thought. Even i don't do my work until it catches hold of my neck at the last moment ..I love to be idle..Now its natural to  have this thought.." Is this person reposing that it is not easy to be idle always?"... It is just out of my personal experience.. Believe me.. If we try to focus our mind on other interesting things and spend time magnanimously with daunting task ahead of us we are not going to enjoy it for sure... I couldn't enjoy my music which i enjoyed once with no task to perform.. My mind didn't go after it...
EXPERIMENT IT ! Play chess when you have no work to be done and then play the game with the same person after which you are going to do some most important work... I felt it too difficult to concentrate on the game and at the same time i couldn't do my work after losing the game...

Try this out and post your personal experience here as your comment ....

No comments:

Post a Comment